Job Opening: Flight Training Advisor – Bedford, MA
Flight Training Advisor – Full Time – Bedford, MA
If you love working with people, have a passion for aviation, excellent communication and sales skills, our Flight Training Advisor (FTA) position may be right for you.
Mike Goulian Aviation (MGAV) is a general aviation company that strives to be the very best in our industry. We are focused on setting the highest standards and taking care of every last detail for our clients to make their aviation journey safe, fun, exciting, and hassle free.
Our corporate focus is to work with a family of clients who will learn to fly with us and then purchase an aircraft that will be managed by MGAV. We help these clients make aviation an essential part of their lives. MGAV becomes their trusted aviation solution.
The FTA is the primary contact for potential clients while also overseeing our existing clientele relationships. MGAV is focused on the company / client relationship being extremely hands on.
The FTA is the face of MGAV to the client. This position requires excellent communication and teamwork skills, the ability to multi-task, and have great work ethic while being attentive to the smallest of details.
Location: Hanscom Field, Bedford, MA
- Direct client contact including:
- Initial inquiries (by email, telephone, in person)
- Follow-up and meet with potential customers to explain our flight training programs, pilot services, and management opportunities
- Conduct facility and aircraft tours and more
- Conduct regular client meetings to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work directly with our Assistant Chief Instructor to pair customers with an instructor to ensure a cohesive flight schedule
- Schedule and coordinate flights with customers and our pilots
- Responsible for keeping the CFI’s flying and the customers scheduled
- Ability to be trained to work with the flight scheduling software, QuickBooks financial program, Microsoft Office, Mac software, and CRM software.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate MGAV and Cirrus aircraft standards and policies.
- Skilled and knowledgeable of customer service techniques and ability to perform all job duties providing the highest level of service to all new and current customers and pilots.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate an overall high motivation to work and have a high energy level.
- Ability to work independently and is self-motivated, outgoing, well-organized, and personable.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service and have the desire to succeed at promoting our company.
- Must be eager to learn and have a positive attitude towards a very fast-paced learning environment.
- Mac proficiency preferred.
- Optional aviation experience: private pilot certificate, or in the process of obtaining pilot’s license is a plus.
- Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Normal office working conditions
- Time spent working outdoors
- Uniform shirts and jackets provided and worn on a daily basis
- Full time, some weekends
- Random Drug Pool testing in place
- Background check required for airport badging
Salary: Salaried position